Saturday, September 22, 2012

Super Short

Today will be short because je suis fatigue!

I spent most of the day writing, because I've resolved to have a complete first draft of a new novel by Christmas.  Please harass me when I get home if I fail to do so.

Tonight we went over to Nico's friends' house and had dinner.  They were a funny couple, and their children freaked out over the peanut butter cookies I made.  Olivia told me that tomorrow in Fontvielle, there's going to be a collective garage sale in the town square.  Her husband referred to it as the "shit market."  I'm gonna check it out anyway, and buy the weirdest thing I can find.

That's pretty much all for today.  I have an odd relationship with the air freshener.  It goes off every hour, but it's also motion activated, so every time I walk into the bathroom, it spits vanilla on my left leg.  One of these days I will remember, ninja jump out of its line of fire, and gloat.  Then I will feel like an idiot, because it's a machine.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment