Thursday, October 18, 2012

First World Problems

Today during lunch I found the remaining bacon meat in the fridge and fried it up nice and crispy, the way God intended bacon to be.  Then I just sat on the couch and gorged myself on the pile of bacon whilst listening to the upstairs neighbor presumably practicing his parkour skills.

Here is a list of things that irritate me:

The post office is open for like four hours per day, and never the same four hours twice, it seems.

Haribo has stolen all but 2 of my hair ties.  I must discover where he keeps his hoard.

The flight booking company I use charged me $150 to change my departure city from Marseille to London for when I go home, even though my original itinerary had a connecting flight in London.  Essentially, they charged me extra to leave one of my seats vacant.  Bastards.

It was just one of those days.

However, I found the bombest-ass hostel ever to stay in when Lisa and I go to London this December:



It looks like Harry Potter's dormitory at Hogwarts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment